Tuesday 22 December 2015

NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Review!


 Ive always been the type of girl that buys makeup on the high street, Ive never really splurged on makeup until the other week when I gave into temptation and bought the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, and I don't regret it! Id heard so many good things about this foundation and was desperate to try it. 




 It's safe to say I have never tried a foundation quite like this one, for me, not one foundation that I've ever bought from a high street brand even comes close! I have a lot of redness and discolouration on my skin, so concealer is an every day MUST for me with any foundation I wear… not with this one. After buffing this into the skin every single mark on my skin had vanished and the foundation left an absolutely flawless finish. Not matte, not too dewy, it almost left the look of perfect healthy luminous skin. 




Since trying out this amazing Nars foundation I haven't used anything else on my skin, I couldn't believe how good it really was and I am so happy I finally bought it after a long time of contemplating whether I should. The coverage is amazing, the finish is beautiful and it lasts all day without moving or wearing off in certain places.


I can't say enough good things about this product, if you want to see my first ever impression I filmed a video on my Youtube channel which you can check out here - http://bit.ly/1m645Cr


Polly-anne x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© POLLYANNEB | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig